Sunday 17 July 2011

NEWS: Star Wars Reviews

Some of you may have noticed that there are quite a few star wars reviews on the site. In fact there is 18 as of a minute ago. There's a very good reason for this. I like them, find them easy to pick up and read, and there are a lot of them (around 160 I think - although I don't own them all. Yet.)

But some people think I post too many Star Wars reviews. Fair enough, some people might not like Star Wars. But I've come up with what I feel to be a fair comprise...


I'll still post the star wars reviews, but not on the regular Tuesday/Friday posting days. In fact, I'll try to post them on Sundays, and post one or two each week. That way, there is still two non-star wars books a week. (For example, I've posted two today, Backlash and Allies).

Similarly with short story anthologies. I'll post them on a different day of the week, as they seem less popular than novels.

Fair Enough?

-- Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment